10 Rules to Live by for Those Who Want to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks
1. Drink more water. Hydration is key to losing weight. If you don’t drink enough water, your body will hold onto water weight to prolong your hydration.
2. Get plenty of sleep. Sleeping for at least 7 hours a night will provide you with the energy you need to be able to work out efficiently and burn more calories.
3. Exercise at least five days a week. To lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks, you must be exercising to burn calories. Make sure to spend an hour doing cardio and strength training exercises at least five days a week or walk 10,000 steps every day.
4. Eat your vegetables. They help you lose weight because of the few calories they have as well as their antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
5. Eat your berries. Berries are known for their high content of antioxidants. Antioxidants improve metabolism, decrease inflammation and increase your energy levels, which can all contribute to weight loss.
6. Eat at a calorie deficit. If you are in a rush to drop some pounds, it is necessary to eat at a calorie deficit. This does not mean you need to starve yourself. It merely means to consume fewer calories than you burn.
7. Keep track of your calorie intake, and how many you burn. By keeping a journal, it will encourage, motivate, and assure you are remaining at your calorie deficit.
8. Drink green tea. Green tea is known for helping people lose weight as it is high in antioxidants.
9. Set attainable goals and keep yourself accountable. Be realistic and make sure you try as hard as you can to reach them.
10. Most importantly, don’t give up. Losing weight may be hard for some, but it is in no way impossible. Don’t lose hope and keep going.